AYCSite.com LLC (“AYCSite.com” or “we”) operates AYCSite.com. This is a social networking platform that allows members to create unique personal profiles online in order to communicate with other members who share a common interest. The services offered by AYCSite.com include any AYCSite.com-branded URL (the "AYCSite.com Website"), AYCSite.com messaging services (including, without limitation, instant messaging, private messaging, and email services), AYCSite.com music and video services, AYCSite.com developer services, AYCSite.com mobile services, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by AYCSite.com in connection with AYCSite.com’s business (collectively, the "AYCSite.com Services"). The AYCSite.com Services are hosted in the United States.
AYCSite.com reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the AYCSite.com Services. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the AYCSite.com Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of the AYCSite.com Services immediately. You may receive a copy of this Agreement by contacting us at using our online contact form here.
Use of the AYCSite.com Services and registration to be a Member for the AYCSite.com Services (“Membership”) is void where prohibited. By using the AYCSite.com Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the AYCSite.com Services does not violate any Applicable Law. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, if we believe that you are under 18 years of age and you represent yourself as 18 or older, or if we believe you are over 18 and represent yourself as under 18.
This Agreement, and any posted revision to this Agreement, shall remain in full force and effect while you use the AYCSite.com Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. AYCSite.com may terminate your Membership at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. Furthermore, AYCSite.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including, without limitation, private messages, emails and instant messages (collectively, “messages”)) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the AYCSite.com Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability. In addition, AYCSite.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reassign or rename your profile URL. AYCSite.com expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the AYCSite.com Services if AYCSite.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement or pose a threat to AYCSite.com, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
You acknowledge that AYCSite.com reserves the right to charge for any portion of the AYCSite.com Services and to change its fees (if any) from time to time in its discretion. If AYCSite.com terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of fees or payments (if any).
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify AYCSite.com immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
The AYCSite.com Services are for the personal use of Members and may only be used for direct commercial purposes if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by AYCSite.com. AYCSite.com reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the AYCSite.com Services, including, without limitation, collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the AYCSite.com Services, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized data collection or solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. AYCSite.com reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including, without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the AYCSite.com Services. Any solicitation not deemed by AYCSite.com is subjected to a penalty of $50.00US for each member solicited to within AYCSite.com.
AYCSite.com can only be accessed via the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer - 8 & 9
- Mozilla Firefox - 12.0
- Google Chrome - 18.0
- Safari - 5.1
- Safari for iOS 5.0 & above
- Default Browser for Android
- IE 9 for Windows Phone
- HotSpot 6.8 for Blackberry
If you are not using one of the browsers or browser versions listed above, we cannot guarantee your experience on AYCSite.com will be optimized, accessible and/or successful.
1. AYCSite.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services. After posting your Content on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in your Content, subject to the limited license herein. By posting any Content on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services, you hereby grant to AYCSite.com a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services, including, without limitation, through the AYCSite.com Services to applications, widgets, websites or mobile, desktop or other services which are linked with your AYCSite.com account (collectively, “Linked Services”), including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the AYCSite.com Services and any Content included therein, in any media formats and through any media channels, except that Content marked “private” will not be distributed by AYCSite.com outside the AYCSite.com Services and Linked Services. This limited license does not grant AYCSite.com the right to sell or otherwise distribute your Content outside of the AYCSite.com Services or Linked Services. AYCSite.com is under no obligation to delete or ask other Users or a Linked Service to delete that Content, and therefore it may continue to appear and be used indefinitely.
2. The license you grant to AYCSite.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to AYCSite.com), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that AYCSite.com is not required to pay you or anyone else deriving rights from you for the use on the AYCSite.com Services of the Content that you post), sub licensable (so that AYCSite.com is able to use its affiliates, subcontractors and other partners such as Internet content delivery networks and wireless carriers to provide the AYCSite.com Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the AYCSite.com Services are global in reach).
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Section 6, and (ii) the posting of your Content on, through or in connection with the AYCSite.com Services and/or Linked Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any Content posted by you on or through the AYCSite.com Services and/or Linked Services.
4. The AYCSite.com Services contain Content of AYCSite.com ("AYCSite.com Content"). AYCSite.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and AYCSite.com owns and retains all rights in the AYCSite.com Content and the AYCSite.com Services. AYCSite.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the AYCSite.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the AYCSite.com Website and using the AYCSite.com Services.
and that you provide to other Members. Your AYCSite.com profile may not include the following items: nude, violent or offensive images or text. Information posted by other AYCSite.com Members may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services and AYCSite.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
a. You understand and agree that AYCSite.com may review and delete any content, messages, photos, profiles, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of AYCSite.com violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
b.You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
c. By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to AYCSite.com the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform and display such Content on the Website, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Website in any media formats and through any media channels. You represent and warrant that:
(i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
(ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties and fees owing any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
d. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. AYCSite.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
(i) is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(ii) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(iii) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(iv) promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(v) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(vi) contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(vii) provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
(viii) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(ix) solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
or (x) involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
e. You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
f. You may not include in your publicly accessible Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
g. You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although AYCSite.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. Any solicitation not deemed by AYCSite.com is subjected to a penalty of $50.00US for each member solicited to within AYCSite.com. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, AYCSite.com reserves the right to restrict the number of messages which a Member may send to other Members in any period to a number which AYCSite.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of AYCSite.com.
Visitors to the site (non members), present or past AYCSite members agree to not participate in a class action lawsuit against other AYCSite.com members, team members, affiliates, employees of AYCSite, AYCSite Mobile, AYCSite Services, AYCSite branded or co-branded websites, areyoucheating.com/net/org, aidsyourcommunity.com and areyoucaring.com.